Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh baby !



I must be getting old. Seems like ALL my friends/acquaintances are pregnant, have babies, are engaged, married and/or getting divorce. In the past year alone, 13 people are pregnant or just had their babies. 13 ! And here's the kicker, 10 of them are boys.

One of the things that brought my boyfriend and I together was something he read that I wrote and me, seeing his photography. Kid has a good eye! I'd like to say we are a team he - the photographer, me - the creative director. Picture, Nigel Barker and Jay from America's next top model minus the fierceness. We have done a couple of "photoshoots" which I think turned out brilliant. For our one year anniversary, I bought him a professional studio-on-the-go-kit, complete with umbrellas and backdrops. I look forward to doing our side gigs together and growing in all aspects.


Here's the diaper/onesie cake I made for Michelle.









And some of my favorite photoshoot pics:

(click to see it full size)





No comments:

Post a Comment